Inspired, March

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

I feel like everyone should be given a compulsory party popper for when March arrives - it's definitely a month of celebration and optimism. I love the feeling of winter ebbing away and Spring arriving. The garden is starting to come alive, these narcissi and daffodil are freshly picked and smell so fresh (I didn't realise they had a scent) I planted the bulbs last year after they finished flowering and to my delight they have sprung right back up again. 

This happy yellow is my main inspiration for March, I've felt a little lacklustre lately so these bright shades are making me feel inspired again. Yellow and coral are one of my favourite combinations so these paper fans from Tiger and these cotton tassels seemed like a perfect pairing. I've been into London a few times in the last week and these bright hues with a slight dull edge are everywhere usually on a darker background but I needed a white backdrop today and to have a sense of newness. 

My creative plans for the month are; to keep sewing seeds (my window ledges are getting full), I have some jewellery making classes to teach - one this Saturday and another at Tea and Crafting on 16th March and to maybe get a new DIY up on the blog, my time is so limited at the moment having a second to do anything is becoming harder (but I will persist!) 

Have a great month everyone. xx 

2 comments:


  1. Home Living shopping
    http://www.homeliving.co.uk/

    Please Click here & Get Home Living shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely colour combination. February was really beginning to get me down. The extra light that March brings is so welcome. Enjoy the month ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover